Sea Spring Seeds stall selling seeds and chilli plants
Every year we attend several shows, particularly over the summer months. So if you live close to one come and say hello to us, and if you are a regular customer please introduce yourself!
What we sell at the shows depends on the time of year. At some shows we sell only seeds, but at ones in the spring and summer months we will also be selling any combination of fresh chillies, chilli plug plants, and attractive, mature chilli plants.
The shows booked for 2019 so far are:
- 12-14th April: RHS Flower Show Cardiff at Cardiff
- 20th April: Abbotsbury Food Fair, Abbotsbury, Dorset
- 4th May: Toby's Garden Festival, Powderham Castle, nr. Exeter
- 18th May: Symonsbury Country Fair, Symonsbury, Dorset
- 15th June: Reading Chilli Festival, Reading
- 13th July: Eastleigh Chilli Fest, Eastleigh
- 14th July: Church Knowle Food Festival, Church Knowle, nr Corfe Castle, Dorset
- 20-21 July: Birmingham Mela, Sandwell, Birmingham
- 26-28 July: Loseley Flower Show, Guildford
- 3-4th August: Great Dorset Chilli Festival, Wimborne St. Giles, Dorset
- 9-11th August: Chilli Fiesta, West Dean, West Sussex
- 17-18th August: Winchester Cheese and Chilli Festival, Winchester
- 24-26th August: Benington Chilli Festival, Benington, Stevenage, Herts
- 3-8th September: RHS Wisley Flower Show, Wisley Gardens, Woking, Surrey
- 15th September: Plant Fair, Mapperton, Dorset
- 21-22 September: Abergavenny Food Festival, Abergavenny
- 4-6th October: RHS Taste of Autumn, at RHS Hyde Hall, Chelmsford, Essex
- 13th October: Wimborne Food Festival, Wimborne Minster, Dorset
There will be more shows and these will be added as they are confirmed.
Customers buying seeds from our stall at the RHS London Shades of Autumn show last year